Sunday 28 April 2013

April 28th, 2013


Hey!

So I haven't posted in awhile, things have been quite busy, with getting ready to go, seeing everyone, and still trying to work before I left!

I left on Friday to come down to Florida so today was my first full day in the sun!  I haven't moved into my Disney apartment yet, just spending some time with my family before I leave them.  

Before I left was a crazy time!  After sorting out all my paperwork I started packing a little late.  I finished working the Friday before last and it has just been a lot of hanging out, packing, and saying goodbyes since then.  Last Sunday my family and friends planned a HUGE surprise party for me.  I had absolutely no idea any of it was going on.  It was an incredible time, I got to see so many people and hang out with a lot of people at once.  It was really overwhelming but I enjoyed every minute of it. When I get some pictures from it I will post them!  Besides that, I packed a lot and said goodbye to all my family and friends.  

Asking about how I was feeling?  This last week I've been extremely overwhelmed.... in a good way of course!  I keep getting very nervous and panicked but I know that it is in a good way over a bad way!  I'm so excited to move in on Tuesday, it's gonna be one of the best days of my life!

Two more sleeps til move in day!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment