Monday 29 April 2013

April 29th, 2013

So today was a crazy busy day!  Tomorrow I move into my Disney Dorm so I had to make sure I had everything together today!

After having all my paperwork from home ready to go, there were a few other things I needed to do.  It's making me feel like such a grown up, haha!  Since I decided to bring my car down here there are a few things I needed to do in order to keep my car on the property!

I got to do a lot of "firsts" today!  First, I got to open my first American bank account!  It doesn't seem so exciting, but when you realize you're doing all this stuff for yourself it actually makes you feel really good!  After that I went and sorted out my car insurance premium and got all the paperwork for that stuff.  Lastly, I changed my phone over from my Canadian number/plan to an American number/plan.  

If you're planning on coming down for the program and have any questions on any of the extra paperwork for things like cars, phones, etc. feel free to message me and ask!

After all the crazy paperwork was done for the day, my parents, my sister and I went to Downtown Disney for dinner and to walk around, it was a good Last Supper and final night being with my family!

Tomorrow's the day, can't believe it came this fast!!!!  I'll keep ya posted on the move in :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I was wondering what bank you went with and what you needed to get that account! My program starts soon and I am trying to figure out banking!

    Thank you for your help!

    ReplyDelete